Enhance the well-being and the quality of life of the people of West Virginia.
- Promote sustainable economic development and a cultural environment that improve the quality of life throughout the state.
- Increase opportunities for West Virginians through life-long learning and community outreach.
- Expand outreach efforts to connect the campus to citizens and communities of West Virginia.
- Promote alternative education experiences, such as the Regent’s B. A. program, to expand opportunities in higher education for adult learners.
- Continue to strengthen ties with the southern counties and capital region of West Virginia.
- Continue to collaborate with state and industry leaders to articulate WVU Tech’s successes and initiatives, to learn of the needs of the state, and to promote economic development.
- Strengthen relationships with alumni and stakeholders.