Maintain and strengthen an environment that promotes, attracts, supports, and includes diverse groups of students, faculty and staff.
- Incorporate diversity broadly into the curriculum.
- Facilitate intercultural, intercommunity and campus-wide outreach.
- Create an integrated administrative infrastructure to promote diversity, inclusion, and equality.
- Employ best practices to promote inclusive searches for staff and faculty, diverse hiring, and retention.
- Recruit, attract, and retain a student body with more global, national and diverse representation to enrich the learning environment for all students at WVU Tech.
- Expand course offerings incorporating materials that contribute to student awareness of economic, political, and social issues.